Adams, through H.G. Adams & Associates has a wide range of corporate and nonprofit training experience.
Sample corporate training topics include:
- Managing One’s Career: Creating and Capturing Opportunities
- Mentoring: A Strategy that is Enabling
- Networking: A Required Skill for Successful Careering
- Professionalism in the Workplace
- Leadership for Building Culturally Inclusive Teams
- Managing the Summer Internship Experience
- Motivation and Leadership: Careering Imperatives
- Creating Your Future: Setting Goals to Define Career and Life Purpose
- Mentoring: An Effective Strategy for Transitioning New Hires Into the Workplace.
- Recruiting Diverse Employees: Proven Strategies and Techniques
- Understanding and Managing Change
- Strategic Planning
View a sample employee development seminar abstract.